Gallan Mor’s South Bedroom is a ‘Shabby Chic’ delight, in shades of grey with a very distinct French feel.
The high Victorian brass and iron double bed together with a little cast iron step to help you up into bed, ornate antique French iron and marble table doubling as dressing table will not disappoint.
South gives guests fabulous 180° sea views out onto the gardens and Dunmanus Bay. Our sea-facing B&B rooms have magnificent sea views, and the vaulted ceilings add to the sense of drama, as well as making the rooms light and airy.
All our rooms are fitted with black-out blinds for those who prefer a gentle awakening during the morning, but – as we are not overlooked – you can also choose to enjoy moonlit West Cork nights with the light reflected onto the bay whilst you drift off to sleep.
South Room Rates 2022
Gallan Mor B&B is open from May to September.
|Per Person Sharing||€65|
- All room rates are inclusive of breakfast and taxes.
- If you require anti-allergy duvets and pillows these are available on request.
We operate a 2 night minimum stay policy. We do not have family rooms and our home and gardens are not suitable for children. However, our beautiful self-catering cottage is ideal for families.
Strictly no pets, no matter how well-behaved or adorable.
- Guests: 2
- Amenities: Comfortable bedroom chairs, Complimentary luxury toiletries, En-suite with individual underfloor heating thermostatic controls, Hairdryer, Satellite TV, Sumptuous goose down duvet and fluffy pillows, Tea and coffee making facilities, Wi-Fi
- View: Sea view, garden view
- Bed Type: Luxury double bed (4'6")
Prices start at: €300 for 2 nights