Here at Gallán Mór we want to offer you a real taste of West Cork
Our breakfast menu demonstrates our food philosophy:
Gallán Mór’s sausages and bacon are sourced, made, and cured locally. We are also able to offer guests gluten-free sausages (do let us know in advance). Eggs are free-range from a variety of sources on the peninsula, and wherever possible our fruit and vegetables are too. We also have our own bees and hope you will enjoy the unique taste of our honey.
Choose a selection from the following delicious options:
- Selection of fruit juices
- Home-made Gallan Mor Granola
- Porridge with seasonal fresh fruit compote or local honey
- Fresh fruit salad with organic yogurt & local honey
- Traditional Full Irish breakfast
- Continental breakfast
- Freshly baked French croissants
- Selection of home-made preserves
- Home-made Irish soda bread
- Home-made white bread
Dutch Baby – with ramekins of buttered Irish apples
This is a delicious pancake which puffs up like a soufflé, served with a light dusting of icing sugar and buttered apples. Our 2 new variations are delicious strawberry or raspberry!
If you have any special dietary requirements, please advise us at the time of booking, and we will do our best to accommodate you.