Bold in its use of dramatic colour and hints of gold, Gallan Mor’s East Bedroom has a king-size, hand-made mahogany four poster bed.
The room’s very high window captures the light at sunrise, and another south-facing window offers stunning views over Dunmanus Bay and Mizen Head.
Our sea-facing rooms have magnificent sea views, vaulted-ceilings which make the rooms light and airy.
All our rooms are fitted with black-out blinds for those who prefer a gentle awakening during the morning, but as we are not overlooked there is also the opportunity to enjoy the moonlight nights and the light reflected onto the bay whilst you drift off to sleep.
• En suite with individual under
floor heating thermostatic controls
• Tiled walk-in showers with
thermostatically controlled power showers
• Sumptuous goose down duvets and fluffy pillows
• 5* King Coil extra deep mattresses
• WI-FI, satellite TV
• Tea and coffee making facilities
• Complimentary luxury toiletries
• Comfortable bedroom chairs
EAST ROOM RATES 2022
Available March to September inclusive.
|Per person sharing||€75|
|Room per night||€150|
- All room rates are inclusive of breakfast and taxes.
- If you require anti-allergy duvets and pillows these are available on request.
We operate a 2 night minimum stay throughout the year.
We do not have family rooms and our home and gardens are not suitable for children. However, our beautiful self-catering cottage is ideal for families.
Strictly no pets, however well-behaved and adorable.