Our South Bedroom at Gallan Mor is ‘Shabby Chic’ in shades of grey with a very distinct French feel.
The high Victorian brass and iron double bed together with a little cast iron step to help you up into bed, ornate antique French iron and marble table doubling as dressing table will not disappoint.
South gives guests fabulous 180° views out onto the gardens and Dunmanus Bay. Meanwhile, the vaulted-ceiling makes your bedroom with sea views light and airy.
All our rooms are fitted with black-out blinds for those who prefer a gentle awakening during the morning. But, as we are not overlooked there is also the opportunity to enjoy the moonlight nights and the light reflected onto the bay whilst you drift off to sleep.
Beds have 5* King Coil extra deep mattresses and are dressed with sumptuous goose down duvets and fluffy pillows.
En-suite with individual underfloor heating thermostatic controls
• Tiled walk-in showers with thermostatically controlled power showers
• Sumptuous goose down duvet and fluffy pillows
• 5* King Coil extra deep mattress
• WI-FI, satellite TV
• Tea and coffee making facilities
• Complimentary luxury toiletries
• Comfortable bedroom chairs
South Bedroom Rates
Available May to September inclusive.
|Per person, sharing||€65pps|
- All room rates are inclusive of breakfast and taxes.
- If you require anti-allergy duvets and pillows these are available on request.
We operate a 2 night minimum stay throughout the year.
We do not have family rooms and our home and gardens are not suitable for children. However, our beautiful self-catering cottage is ideal for families.
Strictly no pets, however well-behaved and adorable.