Our West Bedroom at Gallan Mor presents a contemporary twist on period interiors with painted furniture together with silver and red accents.
West also boasts a hand-crafted artisan king-size mahogany four poster bed. The room is very spacious and floods with light. Its main window looks out onto the gardens and the wide sweep of Dunmanus Bay.
Two additional windows offer stunning views out West towards Ahakista, Rosskerrig Mountain, and dramatic skies as the sun sets.
Our sea-facing rooms have magnificent West Cork sea views, vaulted-ceilings which make the rooms interesting, light and airy. All our rooms are fitted with black-out blinds for those who prefer a gentle awakening during the morning, but as we are not overlooked there is also the opportunity to enjoy the moonlight nights and the light reflected onto the bay whilst you drift off to sleep.
- All rooms are en-suite with individual under floor heating thermostatic controls
- All en-suites are tiled walk-in showers with thermostatically controlled power showers
- Sumptuous goose down duvets and fluffy pillows
- 5* King Coil extra deep mattress
- WI-FI, satellite TV
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Complimentary luxury toiletries
- Comfortable bedroom chairs
West Room Rates
Available from April to September inclusive.
|Per person sharing
|Room per night
- All room rates are inclusive of breakfast and taxes.
- If you require anti-allergy duvets and pillows these are available on request.
We operate a 2 night minimum stay policy throughout the year.
We do not have family rooms and our home and gardens are not suitable for children. However, our beautiful self-catering cottage is ideal for families.
Strictly no pets, however well-behaved and adorable.